Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Version 2.1.8 is up for WoT 1.2.0.1
Sun, 21 Oct 2018 23:11:59 +0000

See link for changes and download.
https://smashpuppet.net/smashconfig

~SmashPuppet

My essential mods

SmashPuppetSmashPuppet Member, Moderator Posts: 14
edited December 2017 in WoT Mods
If I ever had to play a bare bones client but had the option of having just a few mods and only a few, these would be my go to's...

AwfulTanker's Serverside crosshair:
Once upon a time, there was an undocumented feature in the client. One would hit the "zero" key to enable the server side crosshair. It would work along with the client side crosshair. You would see both at the same time.
Later, Wargaming thought it would be nice to add it to the settings window. When they did this, the behavior changed. Now you can only see one or the other. Not both. And that sucks. This will return you back to the golden age. :)
forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/583501-092101-awfultanker-servermarker/

Contour Icons (Originally Zuamgua's but now Tomsa's/Jackhammer style):
forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/639819-09210-contour-icons-mod-by-patejl352-jackhammers-style/

..or my own when I make them. "SmashemGuaJackOmsa" is what I call them. I'll provide a link when I make a set for this patch soon.

Fog Remover (Max Farplane type mod):
I find the extra fog a little annoying. When I first started playing, my system was not very powerful. This helped. I am much more used to no fog than with. This does a better job than turning everything off in the client settings.
This one does the trick. worldof-tanks.com/mav-s-ultra-fog-remover-for-wot-9-3/

TS3 Mod
If you use TeamSpeak3, this is a must. - Tessu Mod

More to come...
Post edited by SmashPuppet on