Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Version 2.1.8 is up for WoT 1.2.0.1
Sun, 21 Oct 2018 23:11:59 +0000

See link for changes and download.
https://smashpuppet.net/smashconfig

~SmashPuppet

What is this place?

SmashPuppetSmashPuppet Member, Moderator Posts: 14
edited December 2017 in General
Hi there! Welcome to SmashPuppet dot NET!

I've been using my own XVM config since about WoT 0.5.x. Fairly recently, I've decided to share beyond just my friends and thought it best to put up a web presence that may not necessarily revolve around the config, but will serve to answer people's questions about it and simply be a landing place to get the archive itself.

Along with the full XVM config, the site currently is host to my standalone Dynamic Damage Message Over Target Markers drop in for XVM. (A custom markers section using python macros). This is included in the full config.

As it stands, the site is geared towards the Wargaming universe,
including Master of Orion. But more games will no doubt, become part of what is going on here.

While the site has actually been up for the better part of a year already, I have not given it much attention until recently. I would consider this moment to be the unofficial, official launch. ;)

Why Vanilla Forums? It's free, customizable, has a very active and robust dev team as well as community and I can get underneath the hood and make it pretty much do and be anything that suits me. Suggestions are welcome for improvements!

As time passes, more and more content will become available. I also encourage users to share their own configs in the specific forums categories!

Until then, welcome and enjoy!
~Pup